Container CI/CD pipelines and production deployments have many attack surfaces where hackers can get a foothold into your company. Securing a cloud-native environment requires many complementary technologies across the pipeline to provide multiple layers of security.
At this virtual meet-up hosted by NeuVector, Sonatype, and Mirantis, you will hear about real-world customer security events and how they discovered and resolved potential container security issues before they became victims.
We’ll take a look at vulnerable base images and a newly discovered exploit that could have led to disaster. Then we’ll hear from Sonatype, Mirantis, and NeuVector about several ways to secure, detect, and prevent such attacks.
And lunch (or snack) is on us!
(*For USA location only, lunch vouchers will be provided to attendees after the webinar)
In this 2 hour interactive session, including live demos and Q&A, you will:
- Learn how to protect the container CI/CD pipeline and production deployments from exploits and attacks
- Hear real world examples of security issues discovered which could have been exploited, but were caught prior to any disaster
- Discover techniques for automating security into your pipeline
Who should attend?
- DevSecOps and DevOps
- IT Operators
- IT Audit/IT Compliance
- Security and Applications Architects
- Network and Application Security
- Kubernetes and Platform Architects